No one could have ever prepared me for how hard waiting on our Eli to come home would be. I heard it hundreds of times. However, when you are in my shoes ....you really cannot understand. He is our son yet we cannot tell him how much we love him. I mean can you imagine that all the people that have come in Eli's path and that Andy and I could possibly be the first to tell him that. Plain and simple... "we love you precious child." Talk about getting choked up. Our sweet baby boy is being cared for by our Heavenly Father and the incredible workers in E man's orphanage. I just have to trust that everything will happen as it is supposed to ...and soon he will be home! Just wish God could let me know when that would be??? :)
Also, Andy and I have been beyond blessed to say the least to have an incredible outpouring of love in our Lifesong for Orphans Adoption fund. Andy and I received our update last week and we are definitely getting closer to our goal. Unless something crazy happens (which in adoption will most likely happen) we are close to what we need to finish our process financially. We are continuing to work hard and the Lord is taking care of every penny. Our God is a God of great details. He has got this!!
Lastly, thank you never seems to be sufficient... We are so grateful for your prayers, your support and love! It has blown us away and our family will never be the same again. For that we are grateful!!! Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment