Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fundraising and Working Hard

Andy and I have another neat opportunity to fund raise. I have been selling some items that have been going like hot cakes for the summer time and football season. If you need to get a little more organized take a look at these items and place an order on my website. These items I am selling have been our 2nd biggest fundraiser this year. Lifesong for Orphans will always come first and then selling 31 items. Yes, this has been huge and is helping us get our adoption funds in order so when we get the call we can drop everything to go and bring our son home. Take a look and consider and for some people....buy ahead for birthday or yes, even Christmas presents!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Preview here and then ORDER HERE: https://www.mythirtyone.com/166445 then PLACE AN ORDER

If you need any assistance in ordering please call me or email me at Lgarlington31@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment