Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thirty-one gifts

I had been pondering for several months whether to take a step of faith and join Thirty-one gifts team. I am sure you are wondering why would I take this on? Well all I could think of is why not? I buy things to organize myself and my household every season from Thirty-one. I have loved their quality and how long everything lasts. Thirty-one has also helped me so much while having a little one. I can always find something useful. I also can set my own schedule and if it gets us one step closer to bringing E man home then I am going to work hard and try it out! It also is another fun avenue to reach people for Christ! I have fun helping people organize and find useful ways to keep their lives organized and if in conversation I can talk about Jesus then let's go for it.

Your job is easy. You can either host a party or we can even do a "catalog party" for those that do not live close to Franklin or even if you do. In return your get credit from orders that are placed for free things from Thirty-one and I get some extra spending money to go to our adoption process. Sounds like a win, win to me!

If you would rather buy directly from me you can do that to!

My website to Thirty-One Gifts is right here:

https://www.mythirtyone.com/166445


So if you are interested in hosting a party please email me at Lgarlington31@gmail.com or buy directly from me from the website above. Thanks friends!



Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

No comments:

Post a Comment