We just received news this morning that E man is officially a Garlington as of May 13th(Correction from this morning). We are beyond thrilled! All we are waiting on now is his visa. As soon as we have this we Andy and I will be heading to the Democratic Republic of Congo to bring home our son. Thank you for the prayers....we have a ways to go but we would appreciate you continuing to pray for our family during this journey!!! Love to all!
To God be the Glory in all that we do!
Leslianna, Andy, & Gray
P.S. I am so laughing at myself. This morning I woke up concerned about which sun tan lotion I was going to buy for Gray....and the Lord throws this news at us. God's news is never when you are expecting it!!!! Go God! Go God!!! Woohoo! Don't ever tell me that God does not have a fabulous sense of humor!!!!!
P.S.....part 2(Afternoon update): Just talked with our adoption agency again and there are several steps that have been added to the process that we were unaware of.... Approval of documents that we have already completed and sent in!!! Just pray for speedy processing at the US Embassy...basically everything is tying to Visa is my understanding.
I laugh when thinking about how quickly things change. Since this morning I think 4 different things have changed....oh the adoption roller coaster this is. Just remember one step at a time!!!!!
Everyone has been asking me so when do you go and bring home Eli. My answer will not be a date it will be "when the Lord is ready for him too." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment