Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Video

This week has been a hard week. No news. So as I was explaining that very information to my sweet friend Shanna tonight and that we should be expecting video of Eli this week......I receive the link in Bible study. I frequently check my phone during Bible study because I never know if I might get a text from Gray's teachers downstairs. So Shanna and Diane got to see me have a mini pep rally, ramble and finally get the words out,"we have video of Eli!" The three of us sat there and watched Eli open our care package to him. So I am a tearful mess, then Shanna, then Diane. Then laughter erupts because we miss the whole study tonight with Beth Moore. I guess it was just one of those nights that the three of us needed some good fellowship. I am so grateful to have such sweet sisters in Christ!

Then as I see Andy after the ladies Bible study I joyfully told him that we had received the link for E's video. We sat in the parking lot at church and watched it. Talk about one proud Papa and Mama. I heard someone in the background on the video say something like la familia. When that was said Eli's mouth drops open and he soon smiles. It was as if he was in shock. I would like to think that he was floored to know that he will have a mommy, daddy, & a sister. Don't take your families for granted. I think the Lord has been revealing to us that Eli needs a family and we need him too! Talk about keeping it real! Eli was shocked to have a family. 147 million orphans.... Minus 1. Love to all and most importantly praises to our Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment