Thursday, March 22, 2012

This time...

As we wait to hear back on any news of Eli I find myself a bit perplexed about what to do. I like to be busy so this waiting thing is quite the challenge for me. Last night I was putting things in Eli's suitcase and looking at the few things we had already gotten for him. Most of these items are to help with entertainment while we wait at the hotel and then on the airplane ride home. I haven't gotten any clothing quite yet. It is comforting to me to just sit and pray in his room. I know...sounds kinda funny most likely but it makes Mamma's heart happy.

Also, might I mention that I am so grateful to live in Franklin, TN. We have so many amazing families supporting and encouraging us. Our neighborhood...quite frankly rocks! I love spring, summer, and fall in our neighborhood because everyone is outside after school and after work....visiting, playing games with the kids, etc. It is just fabulous! Our church family...there are no words....have simply been the greatest encouragement we could have ever asked for! They love us and we felt immediately that we belonged here because of their gracious and encouraging approach to our family...They love the Lord too so it is awesome to share in our walks together!

We have a fun family weekend planned so this will be so much fun to hang out and just enjoy each others company. USA Soccer, Mary Poppins Broadway play, the zoo,.....it's gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment