I am all in jitters, excited, nervous and yes even majorly distracted these days. I am missing details left and right....I wonder why? :) We are expectant parents and I am super excited about Eli being home with us one day. I am just as equally excited for all our brothers and sisters in Christ that are waiting on their babies to come home too! We know of 5 families in the process of adoption right now. Praise the Lord! 6 beautiful babies(Millie & Nick are waiting on twins) in process to be with their families. AMAZING!
I am trying to stay grounded....knowing that the hardest part is when our sweet little man is home with us. We know their will be much adjustment and lots of transition! Praying for that time now!
Gray is so sweet talking about Eli. She sees his picture and immediately either says brother or Eli. Now the hardest part for her I am sure will be when E. comes home. She is used to being the only baby in the house so we have a lot to consider with her too. Praying this will go as good as it can. Gray will now have to share Mommy and Daddy. I am praying for an easy transition for her too!
Thanks to all who pray for us daily and lift up Eli in your prayers. We can feel it and I am sure he can too!
Please pray for our other brothers and sisters in Christ tonight that are waiting on their babies:
-Heather & Shane
-Millie & Nick
-Lori & Thom
-Emily & Chris
-Marla & Dwayne
No comments:
Post a Comment