"Go & do!" This is what I have been hearing in my head for months. Don't worry about it....just go and do. I believe all families get to a point in their adoption process where you don't think twice about writing a check to cover another step in your process. Unexpected fees do come up...thankfully not often but they do happen. Yesterday, Andy and I received notice that we would have an additional court fee that we would need to pay. It wasn't small and I will leave it at that. I didn't think anything about it. I wrote the check and put it in the mail. I, of course, did ask for explanation so that we were being wise. But the point is that I did it and did it quickly. I have learned that you don't doubt this process. Will you have concerns? YES! Will you have questions? Oh YES! Do you stop the process....never! I even did it before giving Andy the heads up. We both know...if it is involving our adoption process do what we need to do and catch each other up when we get a moment. Our money isn't ours anyways.
Our mail came around 1pm and our check was now on its way to our adoption agency in Florida. Hooray! Well it wasn't until a little later did I go and get our mail out of the mailbox that had been delivered. Low and behold, we have a check for almost the entire cost. I smiled, said thank you Lord, and then went to call Andy.
I have two points to make. 1) Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever doubt the miracle of adoption. The Lord means business when it involves an orphan. 2) Are we as quick to respond to the Lord, to our brothers and sisters in Christ in need,to the next door neighbor who is having a hard year, to a family member that is sick? Do we respond that quickly? The Lord is changing me and molding me into a better woman of God that is for sure. He is loudly talking thru his heavenly microphone to make sure that we don't forget His greatness, His faithfulness and lastly never ever, ever, ever forget the widows or orphans. Whew! Lord you have taken my breath away today! To God be the Glory in all that we do!
Your humble servant Lord,
Leslianna
No comments:
Post a Comment