Friday, January 27, 2012

The Lord is not just good, He is GREAT!

I often hear people say, "The Lord is so good." I don't disagree one bit. However, I think He deserves GREAT instead of just good. He is a great and mighty God who never leaves us or forsakes us. He has continued to show us provision over the past few weeks. I received a blessed phone call from a family member last night telling me they were sending us more support to bring our little man home. I am so grateful for those that have gone beyond their means to support this adoption process. It's humbling that is for sure!!!

I was reading thru some of the Psalms last night and again today. I have been reading thru and offering up prayers on behalf of our little man. Sometimes when I know I need to be praying and am unsure of what to pray for I just open up my Bible and start reading aloud. One scripture that speaks to me today is, "You have put gladness in my heart.." Psalm 4:7....Boy, am I grateful for this one. The Lord has instilled that in us...it is up to us to use it. Be glad today for all that He has given us and for what is yet to come. Never let anything steal your gladness or joy! To God be the glory in all that we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment