Monday, January 2, 2012
Fingerprinting hooray!
I have to say I got a little excited about receiving envelopes from Homeland Security at the end of last week.. We got our notification about getting our fingerprints done later this month. Hooray! I am working on the last two documents on our dossier. Then we go thru a process to insure our documents are authentic. So we are closer and continue to push forward. We are praying that we will know soon who our son will be. (It may still be a while.) I am sure the Lord is looking down on us smiling and saying in My timing dear ones. I cannot help but get a little excited and my heart is being prepared by the one who makes us lovable. This is just a short update. Continue to pray for our son and for our adoption process.... We can feel those lifting us up! To God be the glory in all that we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment