Friday, October 28, 2011

This week

Things have slowed down a bit this week. We are waiting on our finalized home study. So many applications for grants, etc. are requiring a finalized home study so I have felt a bit helpless this week. There has been a sense of urgency as a mom to have our baby home in my arms. I have been reminded by God himself this week that until our son is home that the Lord is protecting and caring for him. We know fundraising is going to slow down during the holidays as well. Yes, at times this week I have felt discouraged. We are hopeful everyday and are working hard to save every penny we have to get him home. We also have some things in the works for next year but until then we wait. Waiting is hard to do! Continue to pray for protection over our son and for his health. So much of me wants to just drop everything that I have and go and get him. We need your prayers and thank everyone for supporting us during this time.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment