Friday, June 4, 2010

Being Humbled

As I am going thru the Bible Study about the Fruit of the Spirit I continued to be blown away by God's grace and mercy daily....and yes even conviction.

Today God humbled me over the smallest thing. I raised my voice at the Priceline.com rep. and it was not a pleasant conversation. After I hung up...I felt horrible about raising my voice even though I felt I had a very compelling argument. There is nothing like calling a 800 number with Priceline.com and asking to speak to "Michael" in customer relations. They could get me back to his phone so I left a message with several reps apologizing. Oh Lord...my earthly self did not like that one bit but the part that you have in me is the only way I got thru that one. All the good I have in me is you Lord.

Maybe a minor thing in the big picture. Just glad I listened to what God was wanting me to learn today.... "Just say you are sorry already LaLa!"

Oh and yes, I apologize to Andy too..unfortunately in me telling him about my bad experience I think I yelled at him too even though it was not directed at him.

Why is it so hard to apologize sometimes??

No comments:

Post a Comment