Saturday, May 29, 2010

Disney Bound

Gayle and I have been trying to figure out a way to go to Disney. We decided that the only way we would go would be if we got Free Dining or 40% pin code. We had been trying on our own to get one of those two options for weeks. Gayle had been doing endless research to read about people getting these options already for November/December. I had talked to a Disney rep. several weeks ago online and they said that I did not have any pin code associated with my name. Well, this past Monday I called and the rep. said I had something associated with my name but that she would not know until I registered for a Disney trip. Once we got thru that process she told me that I didn't have free dining so I was not getting my hopes up for anything special. I was thinking that she would say I had 10% off. Well, my wishing came true. I got a 40% pin code to Disney for December. How awesome is that! I thought I had won the lottery. I hurried the Disney rep. thru booking our trip because I had to call Gayle. It was pretty funny!

When I called Gayle I was screamming I got a pin code..I got a pin code. She started screamming and we were both so excited!

Gayle and I are taking the kids to Disney this year. Maybe Jason and Andy can join us another time.

Later that day Nelson got on the phone and said, "LaLa, did you get a pin code?" I told him that we sure did and we were going to Disneyworld. I thought it was hilarious that a soon to be 5 yr old already knew what a Disney pin code was.

No comments:

Post a Comment