Monday, March 1, 2010

February has passed by...



February passed so fast! This whole 28 days has rushed by very quickly. I started back to work on the 1st so I feel like I have really made some strides: going back to work and Gray going to daycare....I think I did well.

Also, Gray has changed a lot over the past week. Blowing bubbles is a new favorite past time and she dearly loves her MAM paci. Gray has taken to most any paci but she holds onto the MAM paci the best. Thankfully that saves her momma during the evening hours and of course her daddy too!

Gray's sleeping is still going well. I think we have a hiccup once a week and she gets up at a weird time to eat but beyond that she is doing so well. Her hours of sleep are usually from 9pm-6:30am. Perfect for work!

I have been researching today about her next carseat. I have a little while but I thought I would start looking into it. Glad I saved some gift cards because holy smokes they are expensive. However, you can't put a price on my sweet little girl's safety. I think I am definitely going with a Britax Boulevard. The Britax Boulevard looks more comfy for her and is also safer. I think I will get this right before we make our big drive to West Virginia in May.

Also, while I was typing Gray just rolled on her side. It is too much fun to watch her change. And she rolled back on her back and now back on her side. She is just hanging out on her side sucking on her paci.


Gray is not liking tummy time for very long but at least we are making it longer without her crying. Enjoy the pics! She is a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment