Well....good news Gus is being adopted. We are so excited that he will be going to a good home! The little guy is leaving us sometime over the next week. All I know is that Gray has to be a lot bigger before we foster again. Andy put on the sell last night when he visited the pup's adoptive parent. Andy said it was almost as if Gus was putting on a performance. Great job Gus bus and of course Andy!
Now that Gus will be leaving us Caddie and Cooper will actually get some rest. They both are exhausted and have hardly been eating very much. I think Gus has been keeping them up at night.
Today I had to run by work to pick up a few things. I will be getting into work mode over this next week to mentally prepare for leaving Gray for 4.5 hours everyday. Baby girl will be in good hands but the fact that I won't be with her during that time is hard. February 1st is D-Day so hopefully it will go ok.
Also, can I brag that Gray is sleeping 7-9 hours at night now. Thank you Lord! She also is smiling up a storm. Over the past week she has really started to smile so much. It is precious to be changing her or walking her around and her just look at me and smile. That is the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment