As Andy and I were awakened by the pitter patter of little feet this morning we knew that Eli was coming to greet us. Eli runs to the bathroom and then just stands there. I look up from the bed. Grab my glasses. What do I see? What is that all over his belly and back. Why yes I think it is......poo. He is covered in pooo....yes pooooooo!! Oh my wurd. As I jump out of bed I recognize that Eli has had a BLOW OUT!
Apparently what we can gather is that he tooted and then the rest is history. Oh the life of being a mom to a little boy. Yes laugh...just laugh.
So Andy went to clean up mode since remnants were all over the bed....drops on the floor, etc. If you need a good laugh....here ya go.
We are all walking life together. Some days are just more entertaining than others. Ha he Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment