Monday, October 29, 2012

Funnies from the weekend

GRAY funnies
Funny #1: As Gray watches Andy play the Madden football Playstation game, Andy said to Gray, "I just made a tackle, Gray!" Gray responds, "Daddy, you tickled him!" Andy laughs and says, "no Gray I Tackled him."

As you can understand Andy was very concerned how I would relay this story. It was really funny!

Funny #2: Gray follows Andy out the door when he leaves and says, "Be careful, Daddy!"

Funny #3: Gray loves Mac and Cheese and this is her demand when she wants it.... "I want macaronies. " Also, the sauce ends up all over her face.... Not kidding. From forehead to chin.

ELI funnies
Funny #1: When he wants Gray to behave he hollers in a deep voice, "Heeyyy! Grayyy!" I guess you have to hear it.

Funny #2 and sweet: He helps Gray get her socks and shoes on in the morning.

Funny #3: Every time he sees a Titans football player Eli points to his jersey with complete surprise.

Funny #4: Eli is a professional scooter rider. He thinks he is something else riding from the top of our street to right past our driveway. He laughs hysterically consistently if you run beside him. It is like a laughing box giggling over and over.

Oh there is no sweeter joy than laughter and our precious kids faces smiling from ear to ear. So honored to be a Mommy to Gray and Eli....Andy is one proud Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment