Andy and I were up at 4:45am. I, for one of the few times in my life, jumped out of bed and quickly walked downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Then I began prayerfully walking thru the travel motions.
Today is the day we begin moving much closer to our son. I cannot help but get tears in my eyes. We are in "labor." We are breathing slowly thru the motions and praising our Lord Jesus every step. (Thankfully I am not in any physical pain this time. :) )
Andy and I are holding hands and walking in the direction the Lord has asked. This journey has so profoundly changed my life ... I will never be the same again and yet here we are after a very long year of stretching, molding, moving and transforming our hearts.
I am relieved, full of joy, happy, excited, nervous, focused and not afraid! Jesus has placed a sense of boldness in my heart. We are His! Andy and I are resting in the palm of His hand. Eli is in the palm of his hand!
This journey is not just multiple flights to Africa. It is an overhaul of transformation to one small family in Franklin, Tennessee. It is a picture of the love of Jesus.
I will update everyone as we can. Just know this small town gal and steady handed, soccer playin' man are just saying "yes" to all this life has to over us. Praising Jesus hand in hand!
'til Eli is home,
Leslianna & Andy
No comments:
Post a Comment