Thursday, April 12, 2012

Resting in the Presence

My update goes a little something like this......"Right now Andy and I are resting in the presence of our Almighty." I cannot thank you enough for the prayers. We really are feeling them! Andy and I have had such a great peace over the last few weeks regarding Eli. We are just waiting patiently for the Lord's movement to take place! Now I am not going to say it has been easy but God's grace has been pouring over us.

I was sharing with several precious sisters yesterday that amazing things have been happening to our family thru this process. When you allow the Lord to move on in---- He takes over and totally blesses you. I think most that know me know I have a bit of the Nelson gene of..."impatience." So I have felt challenged more than ever to just sit and wait. I believe that sometimes we don't have to make things super complicated with our Lord. We need to be able to sit, wait, and yes, listen to what He is trying to teach us.

May all of you be blessed by this adoption journey as well! Each of you have had a part and when you see us next with Eli in our arms....you can point your finger and say, "I prayed for that little man!" Love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment