Oh this is so hard. I mean beyond hard. I could not wait any longer. I picked up the phone and called our adoption agency. Guess what they said, "no update." Praying thru this week and hoping we have an update by Friday. Pray that Eli's final court date is finalized and that there is speedy processing on his visa at the Embassy in DRC.
Also, I know that everyone is wanting to see pictures of Eli. As much as we would like to post them our adoption agency has advised us not to right now.
Lastly, we have been getting a lot of requests from people who have been wanting to buy Eli clothes. We have so many things that we have to get two of (since Gray is still using those things) that we could use those things instead right now. I would hate for anyone to go out and buy a lot of clothes and then Eli not be able to wear them. We greatly appreciate your help!
Here are some pictures below of putting together Eli's crib several weeks back...now I have officially put Gray's and Eli's together. I can thank my Uncle Stanley for teaching me how to put things together so well.
And cute pictures of Gray at her most recent 2 year old tumbling class....So cute!
Andy being super Dad while I was out of town last week for recruiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment