We are very patiently waiting for our official fingerprinting appointment on January 23rd. We are about to send off our dossier just as soon as we receive one last piece of paper.
There has been amazing peace over the past month. Peace of just standing still and waiting for our precious one. Waiting until the Lord says GO. We cannot plan this. God's got this. Out of all the crazy things that have been happening....I know this adoption to be true. It is of the Lord. Not of us. We look forward to the moment of seeing our little boy's face. Of one day holding him and loving him. I just am getting so excited I can hardly stand it. So 'til that amazing day...we wait and pray for our little boy. We cannot wait to welcome in to his forever family.
My excitement was getting the better of me at the beginning of this week and I was trying to find somewhere to plug all of my energy so we decided to work on fund raising some more. I am glad we rested during the holidays. We needed to get refreshed and refocused to work hard on bringing our son home. All those understanding our mission. We thank you and give God every bit of the glory. We give HIM all our praise!
No comments:
Post a Comment