Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a funny from G

Gray has had a low grade fever. Not anything to stress over. At 2am she is needing Mommy. She calls out for me over the monitor. I rush in her room to check on her. I pick her up and start rocking her back to sleep. She is just uncomfortable I believe. She lifts her head and says, "Milk." We run down stairs to get her a sippy cup full. She then lifts her head and says, "Mickey?" She cracks me up. In a time of not feeling well she wants her sippy and then requests a viewing of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The joys of parenthood at 2am. :) Then she doesn't drink the milk she just wants to hold the sippy cup. We fore go the M.M.C and head back to sleep. I am trying to get her sleepy by rocking....she looks up at me and kisses me on my face. Sweet child. I will take that at 2am any ole day!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment