Last night I got the sweetest picture of Andy and Gray. Neither one could make it thru our movie.
I caved last Wednesday. Andy has been working really hard lately and I wanted to get him a special gift. So I caved and bought him a Playstation 3. He had been wanting one for the past year but would never spend the money on himself to get it. He was a very happy boy! Now, he, Brent, and Lyle are playing against each other online. Oh and did I mention that they have headsets to discuss plans, courses of action, and how they will strike next on Modern Warfare II. However it is hooked up to the internet enables them to have continuous conversations. Here is a pic to show you how funny this is!
Gray was completely limp tonight before I needed to feed her last bottle. She is doing so well. She is sleeping from 9pm-6:30am. We are keeping a pretty good schedule with a short nap in the afternoon everyday. We are so spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment