Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ballerina Time






On Gray's second day of daycare I thought it would be very appropriate for Gray to wear her tutu and show off. From what I hear she was paraded around daycare today to show off her rather cute outfit! Thanks Mimi!

Also, today we went to Dr. Theos about the hemangioma on Gray's lip. Dr. Theos, pediatric dermatologist, decided that it had grown and she wanted to start steroid injections into her lip so that the hemangioma would not get any bigger. Might I add when she told me this I started to tear up. There are concerns cosmetically more than anything. Gray can't feel it at all which makes me ok with it. It is a waiting game at this point to see what the next step will be. Dr. Theos said that we needed to come back in a month and most likely do another round of injections. After that we shall see! It took 2 doctors and 3 nurses to do the procedure. I had to leave the room and go sit at the end of the hallway. Yes, they did even have a nurse that sat with me as well. She seems to be fine now. Lots of crying took place but after she calmed down she went right to sleep in the car. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment